It’s true that astrology reveals its and bits about your marriage life. In fact, through your birth chart, you can uncover fate for areas of your life like education, career, personal life, and death. You can lead a happy life and prevent a broken marriage.
Your horoscope can tell about your:
- Past, present, and future
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Success and failures
- Happiness and sorrows
If you want to know if your horoscope can highlight any problems in your marriage life, then let’s analyze who is responsible for it.
You can have a broken marriage due to 2 reasons:
Either problem in your own horoscope or through the problematic horoscope of your partner.
Let’s see what horoscopes have to say about your marriage life.
We all say “If love is strong then the relationship will last”. Yet still, we find the most couple goal type relationship to break apart at some point. You can see how misunderstanding and problems start manifesting even when you feel a couple is very compatible. Astrology can help analyze and prevent that painful part by helping you understand if you have selected an actually compatible partner for you.
- One must know that planets in the 7th and 8th houses bear a crucial role in your marriage life.
- If the 7th house lord is in the house of its enemy or if it’s receiving aspects from malefic then it can indicate a separation.
- Even if the 7th house is positioned in the 6th, 8th, or 12th house, and if it’s weak, then it may also indicate broken marriage.
- The 7th house occupied or aspected by malefics may sadly and strongly indicate that you will be losing your partner.
- Malefic planets such as Mars, Rahu, Saturn, and Sun are generally of a separative nature. So these planets act as catalysts in breaking your marriage and which will be thoroughly indicated in your Kundli.
- But there are 2 planets that are mainly responsible for the separation- Venus, and Jupiter.
- Venus is the main planet for love, romance, and marriage. So if Venus is affected or in retrograde or weak, it is an indication of a lack of harmony in marital life.
- In the case of the female chart, Jupiter is considered the planet for husband. So when Jupiter is weak or afflicted it shows a lack of affection and joy coming from the husband.
- Divorces can happen in the dasha of the 7th lord itself if it’s associated with the 6th or 8th house.
Before marriage, matching horoscopes is very important as it may save you from future troubles in your and your partner’s life.
Connect with me:
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org