How did it Start ?
• When I was 13, I always wondered the functioning of Planets & their impact on human life.
• This inclined me to research and learn more about these Mystical subjects and study Vedic Astrology.
• At the age of 23, I started my Astrology journey professionally and completed certain Certifications from reputed Institutes & Guru’s in India.
• When I started learning Indian Vedic Astrology, I was fascinated by such an divine framework of cosmic theories that help me to understand about Karma Theory
• Today, I respect Vedic Astrology from the core of my heart and acknowledge its existence by being thankful to the sages who discovered and offered such a science
How can Astrology help you ?
• Vedic Astrology is a great science which can be used for the benefit the mankind.
• If utilized with appropriate understanding, good intention and relevant vision, it can really act as a great facilitator to human lives and make things pleasant for us to operate.
• Accurate predictions of astrological theories is something that I intensely focus on while analyzing the birth chart.
• Simplifying concepts for my clients while delivering an analysis is something that represents my style of working.
Why should you Consult me ?
1. I am a well-educated Certified Indian Vedic Astrologer & Vastu-Shastra Expert with more than 10 years of experience in consulting clients from more than 35 countries now
2. Main aim behind astrology is to provide True guidance to you and help you show the road towards success.
3. My Specialty & Forte is in Birth Time Rectification and calculating the real Birth Time of a person.
4. I make Scientific & Mathematical based Horoscope based on Vedic Astrology, Krishnamurti Paddhati (KP) & Varg- System (Divisional Charts).
5. Predictions accuracy around 89% (Whoever claims to be 100% are fake)
6. Come and Talk to me with open heart & clear mind to unleash many good things of your life because I believe “However bad your life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. Where there’s hope, there’s possibilities.”